jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Looking to do Business with China

1. ArthurWinford profile image60
    ArthurWinfordposted 6 years ago

Trying to find a product.  Look me up.  I am an American living in Chongqing, China.  If you are looking for a product, I can try to find the factory that makes them, and I can try to negotiate the cheapest rate.  I am new at this so please bare with me, but have a pretty clear understanding of how to talk to people here in China. 

Their are a lot of products (clothes, shoes, etc.) that can be produced at a very cheap rate, and some of these factories are literally walking distance from my home.   It is still a little cold here, but within a few weeks we should be seeing more of the sun.

1. Sab Oh profile image60
      Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you are 'new' at it then you probably have no idea what you are trying to get into.

2. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

Don't listen to him/her or whatever it is??
    It just thinks it's superior to everyone else and likes to try to belittle, demean and tell others they are wrong or don't understand anything. It rarely says anything positive to anyone...unless they agree with it.
    Good luck with your buisness ventures in China! smile

3. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

All the best Arthur!

Will let you know if there is anything. I know many who have their eyes set on China because it's poised to grow further.

I have plans to purchase some products on bulk. But it will take a while...atleast not the next 6 months. Will keep you posted.

4. ArthurWinford profile image60
    ArthurWinfordposted 6 years ago

Thanks much for the feedback, I appreciate it.

1. 60
      Chickadeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you speak the language.? Sometime what you see is not what you get.
      Just curious.

5. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Why don't you buy products not available in China from the west and sell them there to boost our exports rather than helping to reduce our manufacturing industry even further....

You may make more money doing that as I think very soon the chineese will be the only ones that have any "disposable" income!!

6. DCnews profile image61
    DCnewsposted 6 years ago

Arthur, just a suggestion...maybe try to Chinese manufacturers and products to represent first before you try to find clients.