jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Luxury homes at downtown Singapore!

1. keithlau profile image60
    keithlauposted 8 years ago

Marina Bay Residences will easily be described as the cream of the crop in high-end property. Its location is choicest for all of living, working and playing in Singapore. It is centrally-located on prime waterfront space in Marina Bay Financial Centre, which is Singapore’s new financial district. Raffles Place, the corporate and business centre, is a short five-minute stroll away. With the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort and the Esplanade just across the bay, Marina Bay Residences is truly surrounded by a spirit of entertainment, leisure and the arts.

The developers of the property are Keppel Land Ltd, Hongkong Land, Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd, all experienced and leading Southeast Asian companies. The architecture is not any less illustrious, as a product of Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC. The property will be a splendid addition to Singapore’s skyline. A visit to any effervescent city calls for a trip to ascend to its highest points, be it Victoria Peak in Hongkong or the Eiffel Tower of Paris. While a delightful spotting of the Marina Bay Residences from afar will certainly be quite delectable, being there, one is treated to a nightsky filled with speckling lights and dazzling buildings. A jewel of Marina Bay, its sky gardens will no doubt be infused with modern character.

The splendour of the property is complemented by the ease of transport. The Raffles Place Interchange MRT Station is a great convenience and construction of the Circle Line is underway. Changi International Airport is not too far away either. The river taxis on the Singapore River are a viable means of transport. Much like boating down the Thames, though of course with a speed limit.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

keithlau -

This is considered to be spam here. Take a look at my profile page, and if you are interested in writing about this subject - contact me via a personal message.

3. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

PSST Mark, it's also copy/pasted from a singaporean website.

4. Mark Knowles profile image60

LOL - Didn't check that big_smile

Dammit - I do actually want a Singaporean writer - sheesh.

keithlauposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mark and Gamergirl,

Apologies if i broke any rules, really new to this scene.

I believe gamergirl is refer to my website, <snip - will ban if link again>. Still working on the homepage to make it more relevant to Singapore luxury homes.

Articles are mine, just that i didn't know i can't use them at different locations. It is considered spam because it's too promotional in nature?

I love to drop you a personal msg, but can't seem to find an email on the profile page. Had visited your blogs. Do i email you at info@luxuryproperty.com?

I'm from Singapore. I'm currently a real estate broker with my wife. After 5 years with the Singapore Airforce, we decided to move away from the corporate world and go into our own business.

Just abit about myself. Cheers.

5. Mark Knowles profile image60

There is a link on my profile page. It says:

"Contact Mark Knowles" In the box underneath the "Best Hubs," box.

Don't want to leave my email here - I get enough spam as it is big_smile

If you can't find it, visit one of my blogs and use the contact page. smile

keithlauposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mark,

I've dropped you an email using the link mentioned.

If the email did not reach you, please let me know. I'll resend it through your blog's contact page.