THEY SAY THAT OUR VOTES COUNT

1. gljrdn profile image61
    gljrdnposted 6 years ago

OUR PERFECT GOVERNMENT STATES THAT OUR VOICE CANNOT BE HEARD UNLESS WE VOTE. DON'T THEY GET THE LAST SAY SO ANYWAY? IT'S ALL HOGWASH.IF MY VOICE WAS HEARD, HOW COME I NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO MY LETTER. I SENT A LETTER TO KAREEM DAYLE,OBAMA'S RIGHT HAND MAN,WHOM DELEGATES DISABILITY. SINCE 2006, MY CASE HAS BEEN MISTREATED. THE DOCTORS THEY SEND YOU TO FOR DISABILITY, ARE AS CROOKED AS THE POLICE FORCE. THE DOCTORS LIE AND THEY INTENTIONALLY LEAVE OUT PERTINENT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CONDITION, TO AVOID YOU FROM GETTING DISABILITY. OUR GOVERNMENT NEED TO CHANGE THEIR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WHEN IT COMES TO GRANTS,MEDICAID,AND RECEIVING CASH ASSISTANCE. WHY MUST A PERSON PURCHASE A CD KIT JUST TO SEE GRANT LISTS OR APPLY FOR ANY GRANTS? WHY DON'T THEY CHANGE THEIR POLICY FOR MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY SO THAT PEOPLE WHOM ARE EXTREMELY ILL,CANNOT WORK,AND DON'T HAVE KIDS, MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE MEDICAID? AS LONG AS A PERSON IS ILL AND CANNOT WORK DUE TO THEIR ILLNESS, THEY SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE CASH ASSISTANCE. BUT WHEN YOU APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS, ON THE APPLICATION, THEY OFFER CASH ASSISTANCE TO REFUGEES. I GUESS THEY FEEL THAT PEOPLE COMING OVER TO THE U.S. ILLEGALLY ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN AMERICANS NEEDING HELP, WHOM HAVE BEEN HERE ALL THEIR LIFE. EVERYBODY DOESN'T THINK LOGICALLY LIKE ME.THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DO NOT VOTE AND I WILL NOT BE FEELING OUT ANY STUPID CENSUS FORMS. I WANT THEM TO SHOW UP AT MY DOOR.I WILL TELL THEM, WHEN OBAMA PERSONALLY KNOCKS ON MY DOOR TO HELP ME PERSONALLY, THEN I WILL FEEL OUT YOUR CENSUS FORMS.WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE IN SOMETHING THAT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO ME WHEN I DON'T HAVE KIDS, AND I AM BEING PENALIZED FROM MANY PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THE GOVERNMENT, THAT I CANNOT RECEIVE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE KIDS.

2. goldenpath profile image79
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

You have great zeal in you feelings.  I pray that you will not harbor them into a churning hatred.  Rather, affect the world around you by changing what you don't like.  Rally support, run for public offices and BE a voice.  Complaining does get word out but produces little.  Develop your own solutions and present them to the people for feedback.

Your feelings can be channeled in such a positive way as to benefit the lives of those around you.

Do it! smile

working