Where Do Draw The Line

1. 60
    wilufuchposted 8 years ago

When you want to be a productive marketer and the person you followed has guided you into a productive online marketing presence is not allowed here at this site? Do you think this person is worth following if they are not allowed here.

This guy has a productive online marketing presence every where except here. No matter what the way I see an effective online marketer is when they provide me with the products like the Hub has. The productivity the ex-member is no way as productive but being led here is why the extras have been recognized. I have no real experience other than following the steps the guy led me too but I know by staying around here I can make it to the next level.

It is a difficult decision and knowing what both of the marketing experiences provide this is going to figure to be something that is like a minor set back. I just thought this was worth taking the opinions of any one who wants to weigh in.

I find the Hubs here very educational and knowing the sky is the limit is just an understatement. Since the few visits the recognition of quality is excellent here the potential for growth is astounding.

I enjoy being in the environment and the more I see the more I learn just something new to me and I have went through every thing with my guy and this is really the first time I been involved with out the guidance.

2. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Well following a marketer is not the same as religion, you are allowed to come over and hub even if he doesnt! :-) If perchance you are one and the same as this fantastic marketer perhaps read this hub on how to use HP for IM without getting flagged http://hubpages.com/hub/HubPages-Internet-Marketing

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

If you have found that the marketing strategies you have been taught by this person has been productive, there is no reason that you can't do other markting besides just HP. While I love this site and spend a lot of time here, it isn't my only nor my main source of marketing.

While this person, as a mentor, should have become familiar with the "do's and don'ts here before leading someone else into marketing here, he may have some other excellent forms of marketing as well. We all make mistakes and have to go through a learning process in any marketing field.

Many people come to HP with the idea of marketing a product, service or business and think it is like many of the other networking sites so they don't bother with the TOS when they sign up. Therefore, they end up getting banned for overly promotional content.

Unlike Squidoo and many of the business networking sites, HP caters to the writers themselves and the information they can bring to HP. If you write good content that people are interested in, be it business or otherwise, limit your promotions to the relevant topics and follow the TOS in your content, HP is a great marketing site. Marketing is about building relationships and if you build those relationships, you have no need to do a lot of linking in your hubs because you can put them in your profile. If the person is interested in what you have to offer, they will find your links in your profile. Just concentrate on publishing good, quality content of various subjects and let the relationships build. Then, you will begin to find those who will seek your offers. Just my own personal experience!