jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Link exchange for my site!

1. LarasMama profile image61
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

I just got an email requesting a link exchange for my pregnancy/baby site with WhatToExpect.com - the group that does all the baby books etc such as "What to expect when you're expecting."

Here's an excerpt:
    Free bellybabybabble.com banner ad for your site located somewhere on WhatToExpect.com.
    Free What To Expect When You’re Expecting series of books by the renowned author Heidi Murkoff that you can give away as free gifts at your blog!
    Widgets and tools
    Due Date Calculator
    Baby Growth Widget
    Pregnancy Calendar
    The above list is a sample of what we are willing to share with you; the exact terms of any agreement would depend on what we can receive in return. If there is anything else that you can think of that may be beneficial to your site, please let me know. I would like to set up a call to further discuss these options. I look forward to hearing from you.

What exactly should I offer in return? Anyone had experiences with their site such as this? I'd really like the link exchange! smile

1. kellydove profile image60
      kellydoveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you want a link exchange check my profile

LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your hub has nothing to do with my topic.... tongue

1. kellydove profile image60
          kellydoveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ok dear i post new hub today check it

2. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

lol, you totally blew up their spot.

LE's are secret, behind closed doors activities wink ..and you went and posted their email on a live forum.

The requesting site is a PR5 and can probably give you quite a boost.

LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope so! big_smile They're offering me plenty of awesome stuff. And I know all this stuff is all hush hush... but I was so excited that I got a good offer without even chasing it!

working