jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Web 2.0 How It Changed My Business!

1. rduffy profile image61
    rduffyposted 8 years ago

I was a truck driver for 10 years, but I was sick and tired of the long hours and the low pay.
    So I started a internet business. I struggled for months, learning the ins and outs of the internet. A few short months ago I discovered Web 2.0 such as Myspace and other social networks and social book markings. I applied it to my business and used it to get to know people and help them discover the secrets of marketing online.

I would love to here other stories about the discovery of internet mindset and marketing secrets that others haven't found yet.

To your success,

Robert Duffy
    <snipped promotional link>

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

From the hubpages forum rules:

Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL Mark, I don't bother with those any more, I just flag them and move on smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have a reputation to maintain big_smile

As the other condescending vagina big_smile

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I should say Hubpages is an interesting animal. Is having two v***s a result of evolution or creation? Especially condescending? wink

4. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Vajayjay!

5. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I never know where to start first when I am presented with 2 of them big_smile

I can usually work it out though.  * salacious grin * (no smilie)

6. Inspirepub profile image85
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Can't leave you boys alone anywhere, can we?

working