jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to develop leadership quality?

1. s.foram profile image62
    s.foramposted 6 years ago

Any person who worked directly under another person knows that almost all people have good days and bad days. Nothing but most believe that logic. We all sometimes get on the wrong side of the bed. In fact, however, may have very little these days and should do wrong should never be at work, especially true for professional leadership quality.

Means of quality: price, character, and specificity. These three words hold a lot of power alone. Coming in behind these three, three and just as powerful: excellence, personality and ability.

2. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure I fully understand your comments but when it comes to job performance in many aspects of the business operation I believe the expectations are out of hand.  We it seems to me expect people to perform at the same level as a computer.  I dealt with managers  and employes who are brainless in the sense they have no decision making power they only have a script that they follow and they can't vary from that script.  Just like these online help databases, they don't have all the answers so much time is wasted trying to find a human that can actually make a decide.

1. s.foram profile image62
      s.foramposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ya, you have useful info about leadership quality development

3. bsscorpio8 profile image58
    bsscorpio8posted 6 years ago

When it comes to being a "leader", it does not hurt to be a little sociopathic.

4. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what you are really trying to say... I would guess a good leadership quality would be communication!