jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

is tendollarclick scam??

1. Info Bucket profile image77
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

What is it?? How it works???

1. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To me, it sounds like one of them awful paid to click sites that I left alone long ago, but I may be wrong!

2. paraonline profile image60
      paraonlineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's completely gambling; I didn't know it completely but I searched in many forums and in different sites that many people lose their money and some people doesn't receive money at all. I think it's not preferable one.

2. cocopreme profile image89
    cocopremeposted 6 years ago

Yes, it is a scam.  They never pay you the money you earn.  Do a search for tendollarclick scam and you will see lots of people who have never received their payments.

3. gqgirl profile image83
    gqgirlposted 6 years ago

Can't say that it is something I've ever heard of but if you don't know what it is to start with and you have to ask then it probably is a scam.

1. 0
      seo in a nutshellposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i do not know if it is a scam but please people...use logic that works!
      Just because you have not heard of something and you have to ask does not make something a scam...this is weak reasoning. Very few people know anything about new products...does this make them scams? What about the invention of a simple product known as THE TELEPHONE? How many people thought it was a scam. So here is a good saying...better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!

1. kephrira profile image60
        kephriraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But then again, if you have already visited their website, which I assume that you have, and you still aren't sure whether it's a scam or not, then it almost certainly is.

I've never heard of this before and haven't seen their site, but just based on the name I would assume that it is a scam.

4. 0
    Go Writerposted 6 years ago

I'm highly skeptical of such a site. I've never seen PTC programs pay out more than $0.10 a click per ad, and that's only if you're luck.

But $10000? I don't think so.

One of the first things I do when I check a website is go straight to the contact us page. Can you send the person an email and ask a question. Will they answer? How do they answer? Can I ask the question the second time around?

If they have a live chat service. Ask the same question at least 2 times. You should get at least two different agents. They should respond to your questions in an independent fashion, even if they have a standard policy to tell you.

I've done that with a program before, and I asked the same question about a confusing issue. I got two of the exact same template speech. When I asked the second agent if they literally were redirecting me to the wrong site, they dodged the question and gave me some other standard template answer.

If they have a phone number, do they answer back? If no, they ran off with your money.

This site also claims to be very reputable, but I don't see BBB badges anywhere. Of course, that can be faked.

The best thing to do is check to see what were the experiences of others who went through the same problem.