jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Curious To Know This Powerful Technique To Use In Your Articles?

1. GreatContent profile image61
    GreatContentposted 6 years ago

You will succeed in MLM. All you need to do is educate yourself. This business can be very simple. When you practice attraction marketing, and is consistent, then you will succeed in MLM. All you need to do is educate yourself.

People are looking for leaders--- people that provide value to them. People who can solve their problems. Human nature gravitates to people like this. Become a leader, and you will succeed in MLM. All you need to do is educate yourself.

Can you feel the power of the above repetition ? If you're a failing network marketer, and you read this, the amount of times you hear the phrase,"You  will succeed in MLM. All you need to do is educate yourself", it will be embedded in your mind that if you educate yourself on marketing, then you will succeed in MLM, right? Exactly!

Do not underestimate the power of repetition. Its a very powerful tool in article marketing. Many marketers use repetition for the sole reason of placing the readers in a trance--- to get them to take action, or to buy, or to realize a powerful point.

One is reminded of the biblical story between Jesus & Peter. Jesus said to Peter,"Do you love me?", three times. The third time Peter was grieved. Why the third time to grieve? Because Peter responded two times, and then began to wonder. What Jesus was saying was beginning to shake his heart. Its the same with network marketing.

If you constantly repeat this phrase after you have shown them the problems that they're having, the promises that will cure their problems, the  proof that the promises work, then you can give them the price,"You will not get this attraction marketing course anywhere else for $20", then the person reading it would be convinced that he must by this course from the person that's offering it for $20.

The person that offers it for $20 will be seen as one that provides more value and solutions under $100, especially since the marketer used the power of repetition.

So, are you practicing this technique in your writing? Do you need help understanding how to incorporate it in your writing? Get with someone who's already doing it, right?

2. Kimberly Bunch profile image59
    Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago

I did that repetition thing in a spiritual article and I got complaints about repeating myself. Only one lady stated she realized what I was doing and liked the homing in technique. That I brought it back home with the spiritual teaching message.

Some people find it annoying. I guess it depends on the subject matter or how you do it.

3. Elpaso profile image60
    Elpasoposted 6 years ago

How in the world do you use a Pyrimid Scheme in your hubpages?

1. thranax profile image59
      thranaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh hey! Thats a secret silly!

~thranax~

1. Elpaso profile image60
        Elpasoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But it's so old and obvious. Everybody has gotten stuck in one of those "Motivational Meetings" at least once.

4. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

sad

MLM'ers scare me almost as much as Television Evangelists - this guy smells like both.

5. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

I guess all we need to do is educate ourselves, guys... wink

1. Elpaso profile image60
      Elpasoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There you go! Now repeat 3 times...

6. GreatContent profile image61
    GreatContentposted 6 years ago

You guys must understand that people still have choice when reading anything. Repetition is a technique to use. You have to KNOW HOW TO USE IT. PERIOD! smile

working