And You Say You Do Not Know How To Write Articles? Think Again! Read T

1. GreatContent profile image60
    GreatContentposted 6 years ago

"I do not know how to write. I find it very hard to do." This sounds like many of you. The pressured feeling you get in your brain at the very thought of writing articles.... what can you do to stop the pressure? Well, here is a nice technique for you to do.

Think about an event that took place in your life, and write it down. Do not edit or make corrections. Just write it down. This shall flow from your heart. You will be amazed at what you have written. So, do you still not know how to write? You're now lying to yourself.

If you can write about an event that happened to you, then you can write about anything that interest you, and you can write articles that can help people. The key is to let it flow from your heart. Do not think about editing or making corrections. Just let the writing flow from your heart.

Ok? So, what will you do? Let the writing what? But of course, if you need help, then get with someone who knows how to write articles and can assist you in letting your writing flow from the heart.

2. Nick B profile image85
    Nick Bposted 6 years ago

I think the most important thing is to follow what GreatContent has said.

Telling yourself you can't is not only defeatist, but shows that you haven't even tried.

I didn't think I could, but now I can't stop.

I started with a story and discovered that hey, this isn't as hard as I thought, but it does take practice. If you start with what you know and get the hang of it, then you can gravitate to researching a topic, getting to know about it and then write about that too.

Also, read.

You'll get all the pointers about flow and how articles or stories should go together; the way that certain elements are used to create pauses; to create light and shade within your pieces and away you go.

Just give it a bash.

You'll never know unless you take that first step and actually put something in writing.