jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Social Media Guru Pitches HubPages!!!

1. Kentent profile image60
    Kententposted 6 years ago

Today I was on a conference call with Don Crowther regarding his new product. I have no idea how this guy keeps up with such a fast paced industry, but from what I heard today - he's even sharper than ever.

I've been a huge fan of his for a long time and figured of all the products we Hubbers promote, his is worth a peek.

Check out my hub:
    <snipped link - do not promote your hubs in the forums>

I am really excited to think of how many gifted Hubbers among us can put Don's knowledge to use.

Happy Hubbing!

2. Kentent profile image60
    Kententposted 6 years ago

And the link got mis-pasted somehow. What a day! big_smile

<snipped link>

3. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Hi Kentent,

Doesn't look like you've spent much time in the forums, but posting links to your hubs here is against the rules (except if you are looking for feedback on content/formatting, in which case you need to post in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum).

As far as this new product... I hope it teaches people to use HubPages responsibly, and takes note of our rules regarding linking.  Otherwise, I'm afraid anyone who takes this fella's advice will be banned, and maybe even blame you for it.

4. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

It's the low quality 'gimme instant success' riff raff that usually follow in the footsteps of gurus.

5. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

I can personally vouch for Don's credibility at teaching people the right thing to do, and how to use HubPages responsibly. (I don't know about any new program he has, but he's certainly not promoted spamming in the past)

I attended and spoke at one of his seminars about 2 years ago, and it was not encouraging exploitative or irresponsible usage of social content sites like HubPages.

(This is not an official endorsement by HubPages, since we don't do that sort of thing.)

6. Logical Brian profile image60
    Logical Brianposted 6 years ago

I'm sure somebody like Don Crowther would make it clear in his content what the rules are for sites like HubPages (especially if he promotes HubPages specifically like Kent said).

I actually haven't been around since I started my account several months ago, but I'm a follower of Don's tweets and when I heard of his endorsement of HubPages I gave it a look.

Rest assured that he vehemently discourages spamming and that this thread is a mistake resulting from NOT hearing what he shows people. Had to join Jason in defending against guilt by association here.

Don Crowther? Not a spammer.