jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you look for before you buy a product online?

1. tools951 profile image60
    tools951posted 6 years ago

Thank you for reading my post! I am here today to discuss how were you convince to buy a product online.

I am involved in bum marketing which is article marketing. I write articles to help people and then direct them to my landing page. But I cannot get them to purchase my product.

What things would convince you to buy a product from single person or company?

Please share you experiences or your suggestions.

Look forward to your responses!

2. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Personally, I would never buy a product on line just because it was advertised on a web page.   I buy on line when I am looking for specific products that I need. 

If you were to convince me that I need what you are selling, I would buy it.

3. ExpandYourMind profile image90
    ExpandYourMindposted 6 years ago

I agree with Steve.  I don't tend to make an impulse purchase.  Usually, I am looking for an item and checking multiple sites for the best value.  If I am drawn to your site because you have an item of interest, I would be looking for price point and features.  Good luck.

4. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

I research the product type I am looking for typically with the manufacturers that supply technical information and the specifications for the product. I also usually rely on at least two sources for this information.

Then once I have decided which product I want to purchase I search for the best price and shipping options. Thirdly I research the seller, if it’s a third party reseller I can usually beat their pricing by dealing directly with a distributor or the manufacturer.