jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

supply wire mesh

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 9 years ago

Hi Sophie,

You look like a nice young lady.

Do you make a wire mesh suitable to wrap up spammers?

This would be a really good, high volume project because there are a LOT of spammers at Hub Pages who just join, and immediately try to start selling stuff.
    The mesh  needs to be REALLY heavy and thick so that you can put the spammer inside, and drop it into the ocean so that it sinks really fast before the spammer can escape.

1. Lissie profile image83
      Lissieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

OOOH Mark Knowles 2 is amongst us - Mark you've got competition! Is it the beard that does it maybe?

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago in reply to this

LOL

Yes, you will learn to "quote" them so it doesn't look like you are talking to yourself big_smile

Sometimes they will delete the whole thread - especially if it gets nasty LOL

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

You mean talking to themselves, Lissie? wink

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 9 years ago in reply to this

No - just me. Talking to MYSELF.

3. SunSeven profile image65
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Oh! My! We have another cop here! smile
    Just having fun Eric. smile

Best Regards

4. RFox profile image73
    RFoxposted 9 years ago

But it's so funny for the rest of us to read a one sided conversation. wink

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago in reply to this

True. There are a few left lying around with me talking to myself. My favorite is the one that they moved from one forum to another.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/4459

I looked a right dick. big_smile

5. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 9 years ago

LO,
    To put you out of your misery, the original post was from Sophie, a chinese girl who just joined and said that said she wanted to make a lot of friends on hub pages.
    She then started rabbiting on about how she worked for a company that made wire mesh, and how well they could make, supply, and deliver large amounts for special projects anywhere in the world.

@Lissie
    Mark Knowles 2 ? I dunno, but a similar comment was make in another thread somewhere.

OK, Time to come clean. Mark's my evil twin brother, who escaped from the special accommodation some time ago. We've only just tracked him down, and we'll be getting the proper medication to him soon.
    (And it's not the beard - it's because we're both motorcyclists.)

@ Mischa - be careful, or I'll tell them all about that other thread in which you accidentally outed yourself :-)

@SunSeven - No, not a cop. Much, much worse. Check my profile for a clue that's buried in the various things I've done. :-)
    And If you think I'm like a cop - wait till you encounter "Big Mike" in full flight :-) I notice that he's started to post in the forums here.

@RFox - Now you know the other side - as if you hadn't guessed :-)

@ Mark - Thanks for the reminder re including original posts. I didn't think the mods would be so cruel as to leave me dangling.
    In my case like a Left Dick -  as the position for Right Dick appears to be filled.

Cheers, Eric G.

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Well, both Mark and me sinned this way before, too big_smile

working