jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

writing on hubpages

1. writermarion profile image59
    writermarionposted 6 years ago

How much can one earn on hubpages and after how long?

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i have seen people getting their first check after 6 months to one year with 50-200 hubs.After your first earning it comes more regularly and easily.But first up its real hard work and you need patience.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how much is a big question.it depends on many things.The nice you choose to write,keyword selection,getting traffic,promoting hubs etc.But some good hubbers here are earning 200-500 dollars per month after writing few years and few 100s of hub.

3. nicregi profile image64
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It depends...some takes months...most important is writing quality not quantity.

I got my first clicked after 3 weeks here smile

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

How long is a piece os string?  Depends on how well you write, how many hubs you publish, and how you optimise your Hubs. Some people earn a fair amount quickly, some it takes longer and some Hubbers just write for enjoyment

3. 61
    Marketer Tkgbucsposted 6 years ago

the amount you make depends on your hub and how it is setup and you could make money right away

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Earning on HubPages  will depend on the number of clicks or product that will be sold. so it depends on your skill and effort.

working