jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is affiliate marketing make a good income stream

1. Creativologist profile image60
    Creativologistposted 6 years ago

There are a web site forums that provide great information on how to get started in affiliate marketing.  Read the posts, ask questions, and learn.

Then find your niche - what you think you can sell very well.

Put everything together and start making money.

2. maruthirp profile image59
    maruthirpposted 6 years ago

We have nothing to loose if we use affiliate networking. Why not just try them? I had been using clickbank. I have generated some sales but could not get them encashed because of low sale rate.

3. sa3o profile image60
    sa3oposted 6 years ago

It seemed most profitable is to have our own affiliate system and let someone else do it for us

4. namktqs profile image59
    namktqsposted 5 years ago

The problem started and to succeed in affiliate marketing is very good.You seem to succeed only when you know what you're doing, and what you can do for others or for any community ...

The problem is a potential market opens up to you but you need the right direction because right in this market is so basic that many of us will suffer ...

So to succeed and begin one step was easy, then we need to invest and take advantage of learning the most practical things to be successful in this market.

you can do anything but first learn about it so you can track and not waste your time ...

I join as a friend because everyone's success so I'm ready for you to share and help someone to succeed in this market ...

With my work in the auto market is I just have to study new strategies for success are better than his ...

1. crisstar profile image59
      crisstarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with the Namktqs. Odd are you're going to fail miserably in affiliate marketing. No I don't have a crystal ball and I'm not psychic! I know the stats and I know that most aspiring affiliate marketers never make a dime.

If you want to increase the odds of you succeeding, then you'll want to get affiliate marketing training. If you have more time than money, then hang out in the top Internet marketing forums, digitalpoint, warriorforum, etc...

If you have some money and or if you're serious about making money as an affiliate, I suggest you invest in a course.

Mark Ling's Affilorama and his other courses. He's highly regarded and his courses are "fairly" priced so that even a budget conscious person will find them affordable and easy to follow.

Good luck to you.