Facebook Fan Pages

1. Lady LaShonda profile image83
    Lady LaShondaposted 6 years ago

Hello Marketing Executives and Business Owners,

I am launching a new site that gets your facebook fan page into the eyes of 10,000 potential clients in one pop. If you are interested in finding out how, please do reply in this forum thread. Thank you so very much and I liik forward to doing business and building a relationship with you all.

1. Cleanclover profile image60
      Cleancloverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What type of clients would be targetted?

1. Lady LaShonda profile image83
        Lady LaShondaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Clean Clover, you'll have a wide range of fans where you can market any of your products to. They are always looking for new and innovative products to improve their quality of life. If you are an internet marketer or simply a business owner, and you have an already existing facebook fan page, I can drive 10,000 potential real clients to your fanpage. It will be solely up to you out of those thousands, your target market. But rest assure, you'll have thousands of new relationships. If some don't want what you are offering now, they will need something from you in the near future. These clients are real people...Treat them as your friend and build relationships with them and they always reward..

Closed to reply