jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Like Shania Twain sang in a song-"Dog-gone Gone & Done-it "

1. Michael Willis profile image79
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Well, I have gone and done it...I have set the motion for my own Business. I have the Insurance, legal paperwork set-up and one more license & tax ID to purchase this week and it will be official.
    This is something I have thought about for years and planned for, but just never felt it was the right time. But, due to circumstances, it is time!  Already have worked lined-up and making contacts for more.

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Michael, may all the sucesses of Business come to you.
      Best Wishes for you Sir

Jon in Tennessee

Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much Jon!!!

2. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Way to go Michael.  Go for it...damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.

Thanks! It is a nervous time with the economy as it is, but I have been lucky so far/right timing maybe?  Have built a reputation over the years and hope that is enough to build a small business with and hard work of course.

3. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Good for you! That's the American spirit. Make your own job. It's a great sign that you already have work lined up with contracts for more.

Best of wishes for lots more work to go your way.

Thanks Nelle. I have always wanted to do this. Sometimes you just have to take that step. I am ready for this. Shoot...made more money the past two weeks than I ever did with overtime with a company in a month. lol

working