jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Has Anyone Had to Return a Clickbank Product & Why?

1. rb11 profile image86
    rb11posted 6 years ago

Recently, I read a product called Traffic Loophole or something like that, priced from $37.00 to $77.00, was a real disappointment. A lot of up-sells, problems getting the videos, things like that. There were also 4 different versions of the same things on clickbank.

Also, I have come across a hub (I'm sure there are more) that was selling a clickbank product, taking a closer look at the comments you will see that the ones who say they bought and loved the product were empty hub profiles.

I'm just wondering, has anyone bought a product that delivered what was stated in the sales page, was happy and found the information/product useful, or are most of these things a waste?

1. ryancarter profile image61
      ryancarterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Clickbank refund process is quick and painless. You enter your order info, then choose the Request a Refund option, and viola, you get your money back in a few days.

I return almost 90% of the stuff I buy on Clickbank, but not because of quality issues.  I purchase everything I review, so I'll buy it, use it, review it, then return it.  I don't have time to learn millions of new methods when my own are working great, so I don't keep a lot of the stuff I buy.

To answer your question about the quality: there are actually some very decent stuff on Clickbank, if you stay away from the marketing ebooks.  Which someone has already said are just rehashed garbage.

1. 0
        Contriceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is that so...then why do I keep getting a "your request is closed" message and that I have my money has not be refunded.  I thought the process would be quick and painless also but it is not.  Perhaps I'm doing it wrong or something.

2. enterprising4u profile image60
      enterprising4uposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi rb11,

I have purchased several online marketing and affiliate programs and products, some from clickbank some elsewhere. I have been frustrated and dissatisfied with some of them and have returned them. The refund process was fairly simple and painless. As a result of my experiences, I have started a webpage that provides free reviews of many of these products. The reviews are written by individuals who have purchased the products and are their opinions of them. The site is : www.enterprising4u.com

Best of luck in your future online endeavors.

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

some actual software products are worthwhile..

all of the systems are just rehashed stuff you could find for free if you knew how to look - occasionally the rehashed system could still be worthwhile because of members only forums that provide great support, ideas and work exchanges

the return policy is solid, ive returned the majority of what Ive purchased,  I just consider them trials

its slim pickings for worthwhile stuff to buy or promote int he  IM CB arena - but non-marketing info products are often worthwhile

a couple of the ebay products are awesome

1. rb11 profile image86
      rb11posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sunforged, how was the return process? Did you have to tell them why? or was it a no question asked situation? How long did it take to get the refund?

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

why? :not as described/ utter crap

was only a few days max

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lmao!!! Just like something out of Walmart!

1. sunforged profile image68
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how so?

I should add my standard boilerplate message for refunds online is something along the lines of.

Hello, I am dissatisfied with your product/service. Please process refund immediately. (account details)Failure to comply or communicate briskly will result in a chargeback from my bank.

Please do not waste my time further.

Thank You
        [email sig]

4. 0
    Go Writerposted 6 years ago

5. nicred profile image60
    nicredposted 6 years ago

The first time i purchased an online product i was pretty satisfied. I bought the profit lance system and im very happy with the great content i recieved. These days tho i tend to fall for the occasional generate traffic quick E-Books. I always make sure that there is a refund option on anything i buy. So i buy the product if i dont like it which happens 99 percent of the time i refund it straight away..,,

There is a simple and easy eay to refund simply forward the reciept email clickbank sent you to this email addres refunds@clickbank.com...... you can add a reason if you like. I have refunded around 8 products already and i have never had a problem doing it this way.

Regards Nick