jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Desperate Moms sitting at home

1. AprilBriann profile image60
    AprilBriannposted 8 years ago

I hate it for you chick, but you can be making money sharing those great ideas you have! Don't just sit home and keep feeling like a nobody!!! Making money will help you feel better and even look better, and you can do it easily with kids at home!

Check it out, and read my Hub for more info!

<snipped promotional link--no affiliate links in the forums!!!>

You ARE as Beautiful and Smart as you think!

2. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

I HATE this MOM Business. These People are SCAM and FRAUDS.

3. AprilBriann profile image60
    AprilBriannposted 8 years ago

Thank you for your opinion. I'm sure there are scams and frauds out there, I've actually fallen for a few. But having been a single mom for awhile I have to disagree with you about this one. But again, to each there own opinion and thank you for yours. Good Day.

4. Superiorhealth profile image59
    Superiorhealthposted 8 years ago

Sounds like Melaleuka...I always here that moms promote this program! Just remember that there are a lot of great programs to promote, simply decide what fits you best and then keep up the desire and persistence to succeed! It took me 18 years full time to find my true home in 2 programs! Due to the great value of the products in both, the ease of duplication, they have been a true God send for me! Much success to everyone!

Tom Sparrow-CEO
    HIM, Inc.
    <snipped promotional info>

5. pfuller profile image58
    pfullerposted 8 years ago

I wonder if I should post my link to my HubPage about why you just got snipped smile

6. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago