jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

1. spookyfox profile image79
    spookyfoxposted 6 years ago

A lot of you here are making decent money on this site (and others) with your writting. That's what I'd like to do but I have two problems
    1. I don't feel I have anything interesting to say about stuff that is profitable.
    2. Even if I did, it takes a lot of time to learn how, and once you've learned you still have to take a lot of time to write, publish and promote your articles.

So is there any way to apply an automation system? Perhaps doing the research and paying someone else to write? Would that be against the rules?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

There are a few people who outsource their writing. However it still means you need to select subjects and keywords and often proof read their work.

As long as you own the rights to the content and it is not published elsewhere, you can do with it what you want.

However you'll find some of the simplest hubs get the most hits.

Sure, a hub about 'Making furniture from recycled household products' may sound very flash and awesome but it probably won't get many hits.

On the other hand, writing hubs about simple things such as rain coats, how to cook potato bake and different pregnancy problems has worked great for me. smile

Look around you - you'll be amazed at how many people want your very basic knowledge.

1. spookyfox profile image79
      spookyfoxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's true, but coming up with the actual content is the hardest thing for me. I guess confidence plays a big part in it and I barely have any.

1. alternate poet profile image76
        alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you could go look up what is selling on Amazon and write a eries of hubs about one, or a few of them - better still find some that are selling ok but not exciting and then research keywords to see if there is some kind of niche there - after a bit of research it can be amazing just how many really boring things you can write about, then the trick is not to be too boring big_smile   Not that I would know - I can't  be bothered enough to get of my *** unless a new poem creeps up on me and I have not made one cent in Adsense on those yet big_smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

imho, her statement is gold.