jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (20 posts)

My First £1 Google Adsense Earnings!

1. JP993 profile image87
    JP993posted 6 years ago

3 and a half weeks,33 hubs, 1225 view, £1.05 adsense earnings!

Yehaa my first pound. This has given me more determination to make this (Hubpages) a passive income. A lot more work to do, a lot more research and learning to do but this will definately turn in to a nice passive income for me as a lot of the ideas I have haven't been implamented yet.

1. thooghun profile image87
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good job! It will only get easier. Soon your hubs will attract more traffic and your conversion will escalate (as organic traffic will rise and hubpage traffic will fall). Even if you never wrote another hub your earning would rise.

Keep it up!

2. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Google doe not allow you to share anything but earnings.  Don't write about impressions or clicks. It seems to be safe to  say 'approximately 600 impressions earned me one dollar" but you definitely can not expose clicks or cpm.

1. JP993 profile image87
        JP993posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for that, new thread it is then.

thanks everyone for the kind words. ill start a new thread.

3. oderog profile image43
      oderogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

JP993, great that your work is paying of, actually it takes a burning desire and some compelling reasons to make money online. Without either the two reasons earning online might not be easy and pleasant as such

1. JP993 profile image87

Thank you oderog, I certainly have a burning desire.

It is amazing how you can make money online. I study everything and certainly see this as more than just write something an hope for the best. There are strategies and techniques that make Hub pages work. I have many ideas that will be a spin off to my hubpage.

I need to go back on the hubs that I have done and build the backlinks, build the traffic and monetize where I can. If I do this now rather than try doing it with 100+hubs it will be hard work and probably wouldnt do it id also be missing out on traffic too.

2. Lizzieboo122 profile image61
    Lizzieboo122posted 6 years ago

haha. I just started a few days ago, and I really enjoy it. I have not made anything yet, but I love to write and type. So maybe one day I will be successful. smile

1. JP993 profile image87

If you write just to write then it will probably take a while before you see any sort of earnings. there are techniques to write money making hubs.

You can write a hub where someone will take the information and go. You can also write hubs where a person is looking for a solution or resolution and they'll be attracted to offers placed in those hubs.

You can make money from both types of hubs if you know how but the hubs where you deal with a problem will probably get you clicks.

Some simple techniques can make a massive difference.

3. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Congrats, You keep on keeping on!  big_smile

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Congrats smile

5. Kennedy E. profile image60
    Kennedy E.posted 6 years ago

Congratulations! But you can actually earn more than that if you know how.

6. LearnToWinTrading profile image59
    LearnToWinTradingposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, Adsense can sometimes seem insurmountable so anyone who begins to make it happen we applaud your enthusiasm!

Keep on Rolling!

7. Wendy Krick profile image51
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

Way to go! Keep writing and watch your earning increase!

8. Silent Writer profile image60
    Silent Writerposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is a great way to earn money by your writings. But if you know how to popularise your articles then you could earn much more than that!

9. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

Good job. I remember how it felt to get that first penny/dollar.

10. JP993 profile image87
    JP993posted 6 years ago

Thank you for the encouragement everyone.

My earnings are increasing and I am certainly treating my hubs as a business/job. Im very happy with the £1 earned as for anyone new whos startin out or maybe thinking to join hubpages might see that you can start earning in a short space of time.

Now im looking for my first Amazon sale. Until then I'm going to keep hubbing and buildin my IM knowledge.

1. KristenGrace profile image60
      KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! I've been here about the same amount of time and can agree it definitely takes a lot of hard work.  Good luck with Amazon - haven't even tried that yet.

1. JP993 profile image87

Thank you Kristen Grace,

Amazon is a completly different ball game and has different techniques and strategies.

I would like to have an ebay affiliate account  because my best hubs at the moment are about ebay but you need a website to join the ebay affiliate account something I dont have just yet.

Right now I want to massively increase my traffic on my hubs.

11. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

well done! keep piling the pounds on

1. JP993 profile image87
      JP993posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Definately the pounds we all want to pile on smile!