jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

how to start a small business in China?

1. profile image0
    hsien01posted 6 years ago

many people came to China with a big bag, bought some commodity, then sold everywhere.but that is not good idea.

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

I have a web site in China..........
    Which ones should I be buying and selling? smile

3. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

Dont sell the buzz bars ,cuz I like them without Melamine  smile

1. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Eckkkkk.... Eagle Kiwi.. Kiaora wahine smile

That's a very funny statement that you made here mate! hmm

Hope you're all good and if not don't get caught! big_smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
        Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kia oraaaaaa kare smile

Sorry couldnt resist ,naughty I know.

China actually is a fine example to the world how to mass produce ,and avoid the rising unemployment problem ,plus welfare ,well whats that ?.
        No food, No healthcare , you die -problem elimated.

Hmmm....the Western world  is becoming pretty darn close to the latter, so in the end which culture does better?

Hey PD just off topic , tried this fish called Walleye here , cooked by this Native American guy , man it was fresh and the best feed of fish Id had since bein in the states!!....

See ya soon, the long white cloud is calling , wonder how much seriously sugar laden products I can stuff on board when I exit  ..shhhh smile

2. profile image0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you will find that particular issue was dealt with last year - the guys who tried to make a fast buck by dosing milk products to fool whatever test decides the price - were found guilty and shot.  A principle that many western countries might do well to emulate rather than rewarding just the fast buck.

4. profile image0

i think to trade low cost commodity from china to foreign is good dirction. but that is not easy. it is not a good idea.i will tell you in my articles.

5. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

And Cadbury - who dumped onto China the chocolate made with some fat that is not cocoa butter - would be high on my list, but that is a personal thing about spoiling my chocolate experience big_smile

6. profile image0

what's your selection of industry sector is very important.just like machine industry,food industry,sex industry....etc.

7. profile image0

I give you the first idea in my article.
    The first idea that i think many people had known.but maybe someone need it.
    and i will describe it detailly, waiting for my next article.

God bless you.

working