What is the main features of hubpages because I am really new to this

1. makd1788 profile image61
    makd1788posted 5 years ago

Actually before hubpages I addicted to triond. I already have written their 100+ articles. But earning is too less. That's why I am trying this new platform to earn some extra money. So I just want to know more features about HP.
    And I have read that Hub Pages peoples are most active, help each other.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Welcome to the site, Mark!

With previous experience at Triond, you have a good idea of how revenue works on articles.

Unlike Triond, hubpages allows you 60% of impressions, with 100% of clicks and sales during that time going to you.

Hubpages is also a page rank 6, unlike Triond which is a page rank 5, meaning that HP has more authority with google.

Hubpages also gets crawled by google bots very regularly, meaning that pages get indexed fairly fast.

However like all writing sites, some articles will tank while others will take off - and then some may take a few months to see real traffic.

Good luck and if you need any help please post or check out the learning centre:

3. makd1788 profile image61
    makd1788posted 5 years ago

fantastic introduction to hubpages...and thanks to share HubPages learning center link..its much useful..