jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

how can i get mor traffic in my website or hubs ?

1. johnnaash profile image60
    johnnaashposted 5 years ago

i want to know that how could i get more and more traffic on my hubs ?

1. WoodsmensPost profile image63
      WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

write more hubs, read the forums and learn to use Google keyword tool. think of it as taping into a maple tree and waiting for the sap to flow. It will come to you but you have to have patience. read more and write more quality hubs

2. harrist profile image60
      harristposted 5 years ago in reply to this

with Money you can get a lot of traffic  smile or maybe you should pay articles writer , find cheap quality article on freelance site  bid the articles per 100 article , and if you lucky you can get  1 dollar per articles, thank you for asking the most easy question in the worlds wink

just kidding ok smile try to writes more hubs imagine if you have 1000 hubs, cause if  you have one hubs you can get 1 visitor per day it mean , with 1000 articles you can get 1000 visitor per/day in a month you'll get 30K
      so if your Adsense CTR is 5% it mean you'll get couples hundreds Buck's smile

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Learn about Keywords and SEO.

It can take 6-9 months to get serious traffic to a hub - so in the meantime learn how to attract searchers and write more hubs.

3. makd1788 profile image60
    makd1788posted 5 years ago

* Write unique and interesting post.
    * Choose keywords wisely. Go for long tailed and low competition keywords. Which could give you top ranking in Google without building much backlinks.
    * Use your hub signature in forum. Always go for .org, .edu or .gov domain. Backlink from this domain get immediate rank in Google.
    * Make use of social Networking + Bookmarking site. For bookmarking task use this website onlywire.com
    * On hubpages make more friends, get more comments then your will become popular then you can healthy traffic from hubpages.