jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

On line Surveys

1. finniss profile image60
    finnissposted 5 years ago

I have spent hours & hours searching for a reliale web site that offers Data Entry Work online & Surveys. I am unsuccessful to find one till now. If you have been experiencing successful results, may you guide me.

1. nasus loops profile image79
      nasus loopsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree that I also have been looking with little success, so if you find one I would love to know.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i also find many websites but all of them are fake.

2. gbrgn profile image83
    gbrgnposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't group online surveys and online jobs in one category. They are two totally different things.

You may or may not earn any money in an online survey, and if you do succeed in completing a survey, it may take months to get your money.

online research information and legitimate online survey sites
    http://hubpages.com/hub/All-you-need-to … ne-Surveys

Online jobs like data entry can be found at legitimate sites like odesk and elance. You create a profile about your background, set your rate and search for projects. Once the task is done, you get paid by the online job service.

online freelance job sites
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-an-o … e-job-site

3. Moxyl profile image80
    Moxylposted 5 years ago

You can try Global Test Market. I got paid out from them previously. And you would still be awarded a small amount of 'credit' even you are screened out of a survey.

4. makd1788 profile image61
    makd1788posted 5 years ago

Sorry finniss for diverting your question...mean I want to ask you that with online survey job what do you want to do? Definitely "Earning money." Am I right?
    So if you want to earn online then why you want to concentrate on Survey Jobs which are totally scam. I think many from here have been lost much money on survey jobs. I am also from them.

So as per my opinion, just concentrate on hubpages, article writing which can make you rich after some time but Survey job never make you rich.
    So decision is yours. And again sorry to answering like this.