jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Search Engine Optimization

1. roberttraczgroup1 profile image61
    roberttraczgroup1posted 6 years ago

Are there any advantages of having a local domain along with a .com domain? hmm

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Indeed, if you have business interests targeting a local customer base alongside one targeting an international audience.

roberttraczgroup1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah, i see..thanks..or..should i just consider putting it to Google Local? neutral

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know what you are selling. If you need people to identify your brand with something that is locally available, there would be a benefit in having a local domain.

honestly, i just asked this for a friend of mine that i help in marketing his online business which is a product line of RAM for iMac.,.and he wants to get the most out of it..just getting started ...thanks for your reply smile

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Some of the more experienced folks might want to weigh in here, but in research I did a while ago, having a local domain really doesn't help unless the site is actually hosted in that country.

i think so too that's why i asked wink .,.coz i noticed many local businesses that have a website don't usually have a local domain.,.but that's just my opinion based on what i observed in my area's marketplace smile

working