jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is google cash the best way to make money on the internet?

1. 61
    priyankeshuposted 5 years ago

Adwords and adsense are probably the best way to make some easy oney online.

Do you agree?

I am not much happy with Amazon Associated as yet. I still would have to think again and try some methods to improve my earnings on Amazon.

But apart from that Adsense is the only way.

What say?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No. Adsense is not the best method. There are thousands of other affiliates online.

No. There is no 'easy' way to make money online.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I like the idea that my Hubs are earning something each month and the quiet semi- 'fame' of being a online article writer. big_smile but the $$ is only part of working towards setting up 'streams' of revenue. wink

1. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Semi fame tongue

I kinda understand what Dame is trying to say, the money from Adsense is good but it paves the way for you to invest time in a whole host of affiliate programs?

Adsense is not easy money, it takes time, perseverance and research into topics and SEO techniques.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 5 years ago

Adsense, essentially, is just icing on the cake... As Wry said, in essence, there's always more than one way to skin a cat.  Not that I've ever skinned a cat, but.. well.. you know what I mean. big_smile

4. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

I have to say though, that once you have have started the foundation with adsense then build on it, the passive income is surprising and very satisfying.