jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Honest Home Work...

1. thranax profile image45
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

These forums aren't for advertisement.

Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community!

2. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

Now thranax the trick with these is that you have to quote the initial post otherwise u will end up talking to yourself when Maddie spans it! Now that Mark has abandoned us  I guess we are going to do this all by ourselves : don't forget to snip the link too!

1. thranax profile image45
      thranaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Lol teaching the new set of Hubbers about what to do on forums, thanks Lissie smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Another reference to Mark leaving - where did I miss such a vitally important announcement?

4. Shirley Anderson profile image83
    Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago

Mark's gone?????

Where'd he go????

1. Lissie profile image87
      Lissieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news http://hubpages.com/hub/Using-Hubpages- … ulum-vitae 

Im hoping Eric will step up but he's still mourning the loss of his twin I think LOL

1. Shirley Anderson profile image83
        Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thx, Lissie. 

He'll be missed, but it's an exciting move for him.  I think you're right - Eric may be a little lost initially.

5. VioletSun profile image71
    VioletSunposted 9 years ago

Thanks Lissie for sharing the link. I miss Mark already, just became his fan a few days ago, not knowing he had left,  but its good to know that its a step forward for him.

6. Mark Bennett profile image61
    Mark Bennettposted 9 years ago

Mark is not entirely gone - he's just spending most of his time at his new honest job as a full-time Executive Blogger. (eyebrow wiggle)

And there are other Marks ...

working