jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

how much do you earn on ebay and amazon

1. mhd051 profile image61
    mhd051posted 6 years ago

hello every one....i just opened few retail shops on different website like ebay,ubid, ebid etc....my question to you is how much do you earn maximum and minimum per day....

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The type of money we earn through these is completely different to the type you're talking about.

YOU have to actually physically sell, upload and mail the items to buyers, as well as promote them. And once you've sold one thing, you need to start all over again on the next item.

WE simply write a bunch of stuff, add a few pictures of Amazon items and a lot of us don't do anything after that.

And after we start getting traffic, items sell and we don't have to worry about shipping or anything - in fact the longer the hub does nothing, the more it can earn!

Last month I earnt $75 from hubs I ignored, which is about $1000 of items sold.

mhd051posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ya i m talking about like do any one here own a shop on ebay and amazon how much do they earn on average depending upon product....

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't own a shop anywhere. I just have an Amazon affiliate account.

I simply link my affiliate ID on hubpages, and then insert the URLs of products I wish to advertise in my hubs. For this month of December I've sold almost 50 items that way.

Commission starts at 4% but jumps up to 6% after 7 sales and can go anywhere up to 8.5% on most items if you are a power seller (with some rare exceptions getting 15%)

mhd051posted 6 years ago in reply to this

gr8 gr8 :)but by selling own stuff can earn u a lot i thnk sooo smile

1. American_Choices profile image86
              American_Choicesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A friend promotes Market America where she as an attorney has basically her own online store.

Selling stuff is different than promoting.  It is all a matter of priorities.

2. 0
    Helpful Hannaposted 6 years ago

I have a friend who makes a living off of selling things on-line.  It can be done, but it's a lot of work upfront and throughout.

working