jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Tips on Facebook Marketing

1. roberttraczgroup1 profile image61
    roberttraczgroup1posted 5 years ago

Everyone has read the articles, glossed over the tutorials and even watched a few of the how-to video guides on using Facebook marketing, what tips can you propose to actually increase and improve your business thru Facebook marketing?

1. content profile image76
      contentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, increasing your following helps as well as being involved and answering questions and offering assistance.  Also sharing what you are doing in your business for clients helps.

roberttraczgroup1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i think that 's right.,.we should make some effort and also ad some personal touch on the fan page I guess/........rather than having the posts automated, right?.,.

2. jimmy yang profile image59
    jimmy yangposted 5 years ago

I have not read the book<FBMHD>,and I really dnot know what is the content in the book !But I do think that the concept of facebook marketing is a new idea and maybe it really can help us to sell your products !
    then why not make a try and get an answer for yourself ?

3. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

It would be interesting to see what the conversion rate is for FB.  Right now I don't know if businesses who have facebook are seeing an increase in business because they have so many facebook friends.

There are over 500 million Facebook members from around the world and if you can make your presence for even half of this population and was convinced to grab what you offer to them and shared it to their circle of friends on Facebook, it would seem like you struck a goldmine!  smile

1. genejr1224 profile image59
        genejr1224posted 5 years ago in reply to this

About the second week in November I started posting free ads in FaceBook. I posted about 230 free ads. Everyday I promoted them to the top of the list. For about three weeks straight I received one submission a day,sometimes two. Since I am a beginner in network marketing this was great. I don't have any money for an advertising campaign so FB was just wonderful. They have 500,000 people at their site averaging twenty minutes a day. If I had an average of 3 people looking at my free ads everyday and I had more, I had a 690 person daily average looking at my free ads.It is an .001 percent daily rate. This worked out for me, I could have used more but with 30 people per month asking me to look at my business I would be doing good. Then FB decided to put my ads into a pending status and my submissions drop to zero.

4. fdoleac profile image60
    fdoleacposted 5 years ago

One major benefit is the visibility you can obtain without paying.  Post an add with the name of your company and picture identifying or representative of your product.  Purchase click through ads.  You can find a PPC level where they will not click but you can get the impression.

Yeah,, i agree on what you said..,pretty amazing Facebook has evolved from a photo sharing site for a college community into a burgeoning advertising platform ,.brilliant,.just brilliant.,wink