jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Starting a business for non US residents

1. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Nevada is the state you want - it is chock-full of virtual offices and last time I checked had the most advantageous taxation regime for privately-owned businesses.

I can't help you any further, though, not being a US resident. Just phone any accountant in Nevada - I'm sure they will welcome a Russian entrepreneur's cash with open arms ...

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Jenny - You should have waited for newbie #2 to drop by with the answer and a link to a useful site smile

Any time now...............

1. vietnamese profile image78
      vietnameseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

How did you know? # 2 already here! This must be happening with other forums that you saw!

3. Webby94 profile image60
    Webby94posted 8 years ago

Hi there,

I can confirm - from the tax advantages point of view Nevada is a preferred state to register business in US. Just don't forget - if you don't live there you will need to pay someone for business address (I believe it's around $100 a year currently).

With latest anti-terrorist laws you may also have problems opening bank account in US.

I am from Russia myself but live in US for pretty long time.
    Let me know what do you mean by "taking part" - I may be able to help you...

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

It seems to be a valid request for help smile

Are you sure you need to create a company in US? If you just have a web site targeting US consumers, you don't have to do this.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ah - In that case I stand corrected. But these are very specific questions that need a link to a particular site that offers this service. I could be wrong though smile

5. patnamohan profile image61
    patnamohanposted 8 years ago

I am here!!! I cannot help in this regard