Cheap Labor pennies for hours

1. OpinionDuck profile image60
    OpinionDuckposted 5 years ago

1. The talk is always about the poor people in other countries working for pennies a day and putting in long hours.

2. The talk is also about how illegal aliens are taking jobs that the citizens don't want.

The child labor or just labor in these foreing countries while very very low pay for our country, actually can buy things in their country.

The reason that citizens won't work for the low wages received by illegal aliens, is simply the citizens can't live, feed their families or pay their bills with it.

The citizens have to pay for things that the aliens get free or don't have to do. Like get insurance for the vehicles, or insurance for their medical, or pay for their doctor visits, they also don't get excused from paying taxes.

Having said that, these were not the issues that my question was created for. It was just a perspective to illustrate the main point.

That point is ADSENSE or as I like to call it AdCents.
    Working for AdCents puts most of us in a class closer to the 1.  item at the top of this message.

While people in these foreign countries can use their pay to actually get something, the pay from AdCents can't even pay for the running of the computer, and the lights and heating or cooling in the computer room that is the prison for people that want that income that is so advertised at the end of the AdCents carrot.

How many people that are doing AdCents could take their money and even go out to dinner or a movie, or possibly a dinner and a movie, once a week, or even once a month. after paying for the overhead?

The real consistent winners are always the creators of the financial opportunity.

Unlike items 1 and 2 we can't really get any benefits from the monetary income from AdCents.

This is just a comment and not a judgment.

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Have I understood this are you saying writing here is like child labour in a third world country?

If not then I apologise and I will have to re-read your post to try to understand the point.

3. SiddSingh profile image61
    SiddSinghposted 5 years ago

That's right!

Adsense, just like outsourcing, is a device that transfers click dollars (or cents) from the pockets of American advertisers to the pockets of umm, Asian publishers.

Boo. Them Asians are robbing the citizens.