jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Back to work Monday, finally!!!!

1. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

Well since being suspended last April I will finally be back to work, next Monday! They have placed me at a new school and the hours are slightly less but the pay wont go down (same amount in my account, effectively a pay raise that I was probably due to get anyway! LOL). It will be nice to be back to work even tho that does mean waking up at 6-7am in the mornings, so not used to that now lol. Got up early today and will get up earlier tomorrow but I have to say, I probably wont get much done as I am yawning like crazy atm.

1. Abbasangel profile image83
      Abbasangelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

CONGRATULATIONS!!! smile

That's awesome Kirstenblog!! Don't forget about us though! smile

2. CMHypno profile image88
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Kirsten - glad that the situation has finally been resolved and that you can now make a new beginning and get back into routine. Don't desert us here at HubPages though!

2. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I will probably do more writing now that I am back to work lol
    I always liked writing hubs around work because there is no pressure, I can save what I have done and finish it later if I want. With all the time off I have worked on larger projects, mainly an online store. I will of course have to keep up with that but I have a decent range of products for sale now so I can lighten up there. It will be good to have a routine again. Wake up, go to work, come home and work online till the afternoon shift, go back to work then take the rest of the day off cool