jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How can we start new business spent a few money?

1. TopManagement profile image60
    TopManagementposted 5 years ago

I want to stat new business but i have few money so give me suggestion how can start our business but this money is not to much..

1. harrist profile image61
      harristposted 5 years ago in reply to this

make partnership! wink with someone! actually I am looking for partnership for my SEO projects! but unfortunately I have problems with producing an articles ! so if you interested and want to make partnership with me you can visit my profiles I already provides my facebook address , so we can talk more further about our agreement ! but if you can produce an articles then you don't need spending a money! I only need an articles writers !  with my SEO skill we can make any business! cause I can get first pages less than a month! and now I developing my SEO techniques how to get Google first pages less than one weeks ! not perfect but almost !

if you interested with my proposal you can visit my new blogs http://seosinfo.com(seo blogger Google; page 5 ,seo blogspot; Google page3. in just 7 days:) and give comment in there! and your hubber names so I know its were you smile thanks (just an offers)

2. cpvr profile image61
      cpvrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it starts with buying a domain - getting hosting, and writing content. If you can make partnerships with people - especially getting links, and getting people to tell others about you, then you can start earning, once the traffic starts flowing.

2. jigg2009 profile image60
    jigg2009posted 5 years ago

Read about online business and internet marketing. That's the only way do make money without throwing $$$ at the begining.