jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Coming up with business ideas

1. whitney_185 profile image86
    whitney_185posted 5 years ago

I find it very interesting coming up with business ideas, and am always thinking of a new business for myself to run. I mainly lack in the follow-through department, but really enjoy coming up with ideas! (I have followed through with one of these ideas finally!) Is there anyone that wants to start a business but isn't sure what? Give me some basics about what you like and I want to see if I (and possibly other posters?) can help you come up with something you'd be interested in. Just an experiment!

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I need people who are trained and experienced in the businesses I want to start, because I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

1. Peter Hoggan profile image85
      Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's probably one of the best success tips there is - surround yourself with people who are excellent at what they do rather than people that get by.

3. whitney_185 profile image86
    whitney_185posted 5 years ago

I meant this as more of a fun post, not so serious... oops!

4. 59
    Mainkerchipaposted 5 years ago

I just want to inform to webmaster friends, do you want to sale you product and service. Don’t be hesitated   that http://imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi website will be give you free service to sale your product and service. You need first signup them and get benefit from imerchant.com site. iMerchant is revolutionary. It is a service that takes an existing database of customers and its goal is to convert then to monthly recurring income. In a nutshell, iMerchant takes a one-time SALE and makes that sale GO MONTHLY! Using iMerchant, businesses now have the ability to produce ONGOING revenue from existing customer sources!

Offer your products and services for FREE and get PAID. Receive instant and recurring revenue for products and services you currently promote.

iMerchant is a payment and bundling platform which provides you with a secondary income stream to monetize your existing traffic, brings you additional traffic sources and pays you to give your product away for FREE! Offer certificates and discounts for your existing product or service and get PAID. Offer a discount to your product or service and GET PAID! about the revolutionary service. Turn your 1 time sales and turn them into monthly recurring revenue. If you will get signup with imerchant with the link http://imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi  website than imerchant will be give monthly basis website payment. But other directories will pay 50USD only one time.