jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What are the top 10 ways you have found to market on the internet

1. Internet Secrets profile image60
    Internet Secretsposted 5 years ago

In the search for marketing any business people need help on how and where to market their business. So what are the top 10 ways that you have found that will help even a new beginner to market using the power of the internet.

1. cpvr profile image61
      cpvrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use various methods of marketing. From forum posting - to helping others.

2. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The question is too broad because it really depends on the product you are trying to market.  However, the number one method of marketing ANY product on the Internet is through PPC.  Start an Adwords campaign to drive traffic to your squeeze page or email list, give away a free product (ebook or ereport)from you site, signatures, comment links, etc.

A $100 investment along with a matching Adwords coupon can really jump start any marketing strategy.  You can easily get up to 10,000 visitors to your site in as little as a week.  Just make sure your squeeze page is compelling enough for at least a signup to your email list.

3. Iontach profile image88
      Iontachposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I cant give you 10, but one way i found very useful is packing articles full of high traffic and low competition keywords! There is an article by click bank and its about moneywords, you should look it up!

4. Vani Chugh Kabra profile image59
      Vani Chugh Kabraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have found commenting in forums and posting links to relevant articles, (preferably my own or those of clients I am promoting ) in niche social networks very useful.

2. briancassingena profile image60
    briancassingenaposted 5 years ago

If you are starting out on the internet then affiliate marketing is the best way to get started making money. You can try clickbank for products but one idea is to look at Amazon.com - they do only pay a small commission, but people are much more likely to buy from amazon than from clickbank, people like physical products and trust amazon

3. 61
    FStevensposted 5 years ago

I think building up a consistent online profile is crucial before you start - everything from your website to your blog to your twitter to any directories you submit to should be branded consistently!

4. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 5 years ago

Check this out, genuinely useful information that took several months to research smile