New Chapter

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

After being a jack of all trades, hunting diligently for an opportunity back in my first career - accounting, I am thrilled to say I start a new job tomorrow.

I am sad to leave Hub Pages.  And while I will always be here to some tiny extent, the paycheck job calls and must be my first priority.

I must say the time I have had with you has been most rewarding and insightful.

I know my Hubbers friends and the focus I have had upon writing has saved my sanity.

I love fitness, I love marketing but my true profession is accounting.  I took a detour 5 1/2 years ago to pursue fitness.  It was a costly adventure but worthwhile.  The fitness training I received was priceless - although my checkbook would loudly protest.

I start tomorrow with a great firm for a 6 month project.  I could not be more pleased.  Great company, great management and close to my family's needs.

I have my Hubs written and the videos I had planned are nearing completion.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all that I have learned here on Hub Pages.  Most of all the support and help the forums have given, the training, the articles on SEO and Google keywords have all served to broaden my horizon not to mention the many words of kind advice and wisdom.

So as my chapter on writing comes to a close, bid a fond farewell and thank you sincerely for all your support and help.  I will still be here on a weekly basis but my time will be severely limited.

Thank you all and God bless you and your families.