jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What's your job, and why?

1. Insight1987 profile image60
    Insight1987posted 6 years ago

I'm a substitute teacher and will float around the Department Of Education for a while. I'm not gonna touch "real teaching," though, b/c of the time commitment -- I spend most of my time writing fiction and research. I guess, if teaching were my only creative outlet, it would be fine, but getting home late at night, exercising, making food, and needing to get thru some 1,000 word deadline, then prepare lesson plans for class... Nah!

1. DonnaCSmith profile image83
      DonnaCSmithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In addition to my freelance writing and photography, I am a customer service mod for Justanswer.com I LOVE that job. Working from home makes life so much easier.

2. webguyonline profile image59
      webguyonlineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm a freelance webmaster and working from home. I decided to work from home for I'm tired of being corporate slave. :-)

3. CarolineVABC profile image74
      CarolineVABCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm a part-time preschool aide-I love being with children and seeing how they learn and grow.  However, I'm not sure if I want to make it a full-time job due to home and school demands, not to mention the "cutbacks" in the educational field right now.  Also, I would like to be an accomplished writer someday.

2. ravko profile image60
    ravkoposted 6 years ago

I am a traffic control person, my day starts at 4am and I'm lucky if I'm home by 6pm...I control traffic and pedestrians around construction sites trying to keep everyone safe...It is a dangerous job but the money is good, not that money is everything but it does help...

1. profile image60
      billhuangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am merchandiser at foreign trade company, We do expor garment to abroad like uSA, Canada and so many place.I am wodering , it will be good thing if I open my part-time job by myself, I can get some order at home, Because I have rich experience at garment field, So I can handle those order and treat them good.

3. profile image60
    steveslisarposted 6 years ago

It is good to have the free MYOB training course knowledge quiz because this will help you be quick and get ready for the reports. It is important for the business to operate well and decide well for the best actions.

http://myobcourse.com/elearning/mod/res … php?id=656

4. profile image60
    steveslisarposted 6 years ago

It is good to have the free MYOB training course knowledge quiz because this will help you be quick and get ready for the reports. It is important for the business to operate well and decide well for the best actions.

working