jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

What's the best affiliate program online?

1. webguyonline profile image61
    webguyonlineposted 5 years ago

Do you know what's the best affiliate program online? The one which had high commission, trustworthy and really paying affiliate program online.

1. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Having looked them over I would say - mine - which also leaves articles - or hubs - as they are with the affiliate link as 'extra'.  Best of both worlds, steady (if small) income from Adsense and Amazon, with the chance of an occasional big hit from an affiliate sale.

webguyonlineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the reply, what do you think of clickbank and paydotcom? are they good affiliate programs?

I haven't personally tried any of them, though I came across them when thinking about how to do my own site. Thisisoli seems to be up to speed on this stuff.

2. hollauz profile image59
      hollauzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think clickbank is more reliable.but the idea of not accepting some countries like mine is what i dont understand.but they are good.

webguyonlineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yeah, I agree. I've heard a lot of good reviews for Clickbank, however, not all affiliate are accepted for their system

Anyone anywhere will be accepted by mine as long as the material is good quality and vaguely oriented toward the main site.  Payment is International through Paypal or any other method if Paypal does not work where you are.  Although you do pay the postage, especially if you live right up the Himalayas and I have to send it carried up to you by a Sherpa !!

Clickbank and sites like them are for a wide range of multiple goods and income is dependant on many small sales normally. Just like Amazon really I suppose.  Most are oriented to the US then the UK then Europe and most of them will not bother with the difficulties of overseas contributers, and if they do it may not always continue that way - see ebay as example.

working