Unemployment Solution....

1. 0
    askpowersposted 5 years ago

These days economic global crisis has threaten most of the countries with high ratio of unemployment. People want to earn money in either way, office or home based. What would be the solution of such problematic phase of unemployment ?

1. janey_may79 profile image60
      janey_may79posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I sell avon and it only costs ten dollars to sign up to get your own business started.

I blog other than hubbing and have two pay outs of 30.00 coming my way.

You can get paid to blog too!

I also tweet and get paid for it and you can too.
      http://www.twtmob.com/twitterer-registr … beautyhope

But the maximum results I have seen so far are writing two blogs and Avon.  However,  I am still waiting for my big pay out. 

I know the economy is bad.  But I know there are ways to recover from unemployment you just have to look for the way and push forward.  I think alot of people are stuck in a rut and they are not really looking outside of the box.  I think of people would look outside of their comfort zones they might find themselves in a better economic status.

Overall, I think there are ways to make money and get out of unemployment or supplement income.  It really is dependent on the person and their outlook.

2. webguyonline profile image60
      webguyonlineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

work from home nowadays are popular and one of the best solution for unemployment. there's a lot of make money opportunities online, all you need is motivation and dedication