Commission Formula by Alen Sultanic?

1. Squashylights profile image59
    Squashylightsposted 5 years ago

I am a complete newbie in the online marketing world. I have burned my hands doing redundant surveys which did not pay me since I was from India. Accidentally I came across this posting on some forum which mentioned this Commission Formula by Alen Sultanic. Has anyone tried it? Is it worth the money? If not can someone please guide me how to earn some money online? (I am not dreaming of becoming a millionner in a year/5years but atleast earn 500 usd per month)

Thanks in Advance,

1. kiepleloi profile image61
      kiepleloiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Alec Sultantic is a smart guy that has earned a lot of money online. He is widely known for Mass Money Makers. I feel that this is worth it but very tricky to make money because he doesn't give you all you REALLY need to know to successfully make some cash. If you're planning on getting it, I suggest you should not buy it because its very difficult to figure out and you're basically wasting money on it.
      If you want to start making money online I suggest you should first create a free website or blog. Use Blogger or Webs to create your free site and open a Google Adsense account. Webs allows you to post ads on it and you can start earning some money. It'll take awhile before you could start making $100 a month, but its worth it. If you would like some more help visit me on my website and I've give you free consultation.

1. Squashylights profile image59
        Squashylightsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask you a couple of things

1) Can I make money on a forum based website and make some money? Do I have to do extensive SEO for a forum based website?

2) I am planning to make a blog on bloggers. But the content on that blog is niche ( Actually the subject is also relatively new) so there are hardly any competitors in that space. Does this sound like a good idea? To start a blog which is on a new subject and not many people might search for the same.

3) Last important aspect. Can I add Adword and Click Bank together on a website or am I not allowed to do the same?

Thanks Again