jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Did I Violate the AdSense or Facebook or Twitter?

1. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

No idea, but you could do with making those boxes central.

And as per the Hubpages TOS, your post is promotional, as is any post featuring a URL of any external website which is owned by you on any part of the forum.

2. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

If this is not a promotion then you need to type URL without WWW and HTTP.

Traffic exchange program ? Let me guess something like hits4u, hittoad, traffic storm like captcha based surfing service ? If yes, then expect to get slap from google adsense in future. Facebook and Twitter will hardly bother about those programs because there is a lag of few minutes between page surfing and amount of sent visitors depends on your campaign on such traffic sites.

If you're serious about your sites then get rid of - .cz.cc, .cc and cjb.net type of free domains.

1. MBDungo profile image60
      MBDungoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If I used traffic exchange program to promote the web page without Google AdSense ads, but on its other pages there is an AdSense ads.

Did I violate the AdSense?

1. 0
        ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you built that page yourself with HTML, which it looks like you have done, then you need to use these:

<CENTER> </CENTER>

Because without them your site looks silly.

If you have a query about AdSense TOS then the place to ask is the Google forums. I suggest that you don't tell them that you have ALREADY used a traffic exchange, instead ask what would happen if you did.

2. skyfire profile image72
        skyfireposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why you're running traffic exchange campaign ?

I just want to promote a web page without Google AdSense ads with a link to my website with AdSense ads, to have a lots of fan on Facebook page, and to have more followers on Twitter.

I know if I used traffic exchange to a page with AdSense ads it's violated their Terms of Service, I just want to know if I promote a page without AdSense Ads but on its other pages there's an AdSense Ads, did it violate the AdSense ToS?

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
            Anti-Valentineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you used a traffic exchange program with a website that isn't supported by AdSense ads, then I've learned that it's okay. Using it with a website with AdSense ads will lead to a ban when Google finds out about it.

If it's a site that has no AdSense ads but links to a website that does... well, I'm not too sure about that, but some might argue that you could land up in trouble.

If you're in doubt, stop using it.  And do make sure to read through the appropriate AdSense TOS.

That's what I want to know!

By the way I'm not starting using traffic exchange program.

What if I used traffic exchange to promote a website with a link to like a Facebook page, and a link to profile on Twitter?

I'm just thinking why those two social sites breaks the surfing frame that cause to doesn't accept by traffic exchange.

Did I violate the Terms of Service of Facebook page or Twitter?

1. 0
                ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You did not violate the terms of service of either Twitter or Facebook.

If you want a conclusive answer to your query about AdSense then you need to either:

a) Ask on the Google forums.

or

b) Read the AdSense terms of service like everybody else.

Because otherwise it looks like you are simply seeking somebody to tell you WANT to hear and finding somebody to tell you what you WANT to hear is not going to save your AdSense account from a permanent ban.

3. sunforged profile image66
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Send me money

NOW

(this is not a promotion)

4. kaizan28 profile image82
    kaizan28posted 5 years ago

That is possibly one of the most original websites i have ever visited on the interweb. It has a rather nostalgic feel to it, sort of like pre-93, keep up the good work

working