jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

Which SEO strategy is the best till date?

1. 61
    Astute Writersposted 5 years ago

Let me know which is the best SEO Tactic till date and why

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Try checking out the "Getting Traffic" section of the Learning Center: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/cate … g-traffic/

2. Peter Hoggan profile image85
      Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hiring me! cool

3. Zainejaz profile image61
      Zainejazposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are talking about On-site SEO then I recommend to work on Meta description and its relevancy to the content in < body >
      For Of-page Things work for me is Forum posting, Content submission.
      The worst thing I experienced is Directory submission, and linking on ir-relevant blogs..
      Just PM if you want more details smile free of cost smile

4. kapde1 profile image60
      kapde1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Content is the king as always and targeting main keywords prudently, helps a lot in optimization... In on page optimization keyword selection, keywords in URL, title tag, meta description and H1, H2 tag are most important and basic factors... And for off page optimization Article submission is a good way of getting backlinks.

1. ricoramiro profile image59
        ricoramiroposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I started using the H2 tags with a key word inside I noticed that my AdSense ads were extremely targeted.  I use the H2 tags as headings in an article.  And I use key words through out the text.

5. JesicaJ profile image60
      JesicaJposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1) Learn from the competitors
      2) Read Google webmaster blog, set strategy
      3) Read Seomoz, Seoland and other famous articles
      4) Google always think like human so, think what human can think for particular situation and I am sure you will get an answer

2. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Simplest is to start with a good title and URL.

I will let others explain the more complicated ways of optimising for search engines.

1. ricoramiro profile image59
      ricoramiroposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It'd be awesome if you could make your URL the name of your product.  I try to name my pages with key words inside.  Or better yet, I try to make the keywords themselves the URL.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Keyword selection. wink

4. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 5 years ago

I'd wait until after your date and then do some SEO....it could be a passion killer and deflate your moment!

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

Build related backlinks without spamming other places.

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Always worries me when someone posts a badly worded query in the forums, then publishes a hub in perfect English.

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
      Mutiny92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

especially about the SEO topic.

7. 0
    Word Drawposted 5 years ago

Use descriptions tags and label all links and get as many keywords into your site as possible, but naturally. Use dashes - between words in your URL subpages and label your pages with the most important keyword you want to rank for..

8. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

Lots of fairy dust and thinking of cakes and sweets works well for me.. this is a google update proof method..

Just contact me directly for an inexpensive supply of fairy dust to sprinkle over your keywords..

9. DBSIT profile image59
    DBSITposted 5 years ago

For long term results there is always organic SEO techniques are helpful