jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Achieving Your Goals...

1. JMHeller profile image73
    JMHellerposted 5 years ago

Who, what, and where do you ultimately want to be in life? What steps are you taking to get there.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I've already seen my path, therefore I am walking it. wink

I wrote a hub about how to obtain a successful life path, if that helps. wink

1. wheelinallover profile image81
      wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yesterday I found out my plan was no business plan, its a life plan, to succeed with one I have to succeed with the other so am working on a business plan now.

JMHellerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are right, the two walk hand in hand....

3. perfectperception profile image59
    perfectperceptionposted 5 years ago

good question.  I'm successful in my life and working very hard for success in my businesses as well.  I keep my hands in many pots and want to continue to be capable of multi-tasking without overwhelming myself.

That is great. Always keep your hook in the water, you never know when that big fish is going to swim by. Stay focused, know where you are going, and you will do great things!

4. Saloca profile image88
    Salocaposted 5 years ago

Would it be wrong to say I just WANT to be happy? I want a life where I enjoy waking up in the morning, doing whatever needs to be done and generally just loving and experiencing life. As for a career - I'm not a big career person BUT, if I could make a living doing what I loved then I would consider it a 'career' success.

I have spent many a year saying 'this will be the year when I get the ball rolling' and by the end of the year the ball sits, deflated in the corner, the pump still in the packaging. I suppose now I am slowly starting to pump that ball and nudge it along.

I agree. I think for most people our "ball" just sits in a corner. Most people want more out of their life but are unwilling to get up and do anything about it. Now that you are starting to get the ball rolling, are you starting to see any improvement? Are you feeling better about you and each day you wake up?

I think we all need to strive for something and be in motion. It is kind of like blood, if it is not circulating, you are dying. Would you agree?