jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Sticking to work schedule,,,,

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

Do others who work full time at home on the net spend a long time on any one project or task?

I just can't seem to stick with anything for over a half hour, hour tops. After that I have to get going on something else.

Today I :

1. Made 6 blog post on three sites
    2. Edited a video and uploaded it
    3. Started a new page in a site
    4. cropped some pictures
    5. Found a new sponsor
    6. Took care of many small things that always come up

That's it, my whole day of work. Each hour I stopped to read the news, eat, take a jog, exercise and so on. I can't imagine working on one thing for a half day even.

Does everyone else who works at home break up their time like I do? hmm

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Yes! I have decided that I have rampant ADD because of it. smile

3. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

I was having massive time management issues, I think I took too much on at once.

I was buying a new domain every three days, it takes me a lot longer to build a site.

Probably an algo panic. I have chilled out, and now dedicate myself to one site at a time. I have nearly finished with Excerptz, then I will move on to the next one.

It just wasn't possible for me to establish 20 sites at the same time, so I have taken a deep breath, and I am working on one thing on any one given day.

Today Excerptz, tomorrow Excerptz, it may be finished at that point. So then I will start something else.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I have noticed that you tend to take on lots of different things at once. Then you end up backing off and shorting things out later. smile

I'm a very mellow, take it easy type. I can't do good work if I go fast. Same goes for me in the bedroom! big_smile big_smile