jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

ZenZuu.com ( A New Social Networking Site)

1. goultraluster profile image73
    goultralusterposted 8 years ago

I just stumbled accross a new site called ZenZuu. They pay you to refer friends to them and it is free! It is really cool because they use the advertising money that they get to pay all of their members. It really is a no brainer and I think some of the hubbers might like this site.
    Like I said before there is no cost involved and they even give you a free listing in the business directory and free classified ads. They will ask you for a member name to get in. Just type in ultraluster and check out my site.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Golly gosh, you are not very bright are you? You already had your link snipped on the other exact same thread you started and now you are pushing it again.

There is only one no brainer here lol

This is written at the top of the page before you start a thread to promote something:

"Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community!"

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Some humans just never get it big_smile

1. weblog profile image60
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

3. J.T. profile image60
    J.T.posted 8 years ago

Is it really that difficult, to understand??, come on!!!

4. 60
    mytime02324posted 8 years ago

i think you guys are right ,,i have just signed up with the site though i have not yet sign up anybody under me but i am working on that presently,,thanks for the information

5. james62 profile image59
    james62posted 8 years ago

I am a member of Zen Zuu and I'm a little confused about the new agreement that was just recently posted! Anyone with any knowledge of this and have any insight into the new agreement, please let me know.