jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Is it all About Google AdWords?

1. vietnamtips profile image60
    vietnamtipsposted 5 years ago

Yes, Good Adwords and Yahoo ads are a good marketing methods for PPC. Your ads come to big area, it means your ads come to most of the counties in the world.
    If you think about PPC, let check the buget. It is very important to organize your marketing campaign.
    If the customers just stay at a few countries, it is better to choose another search engines, which are just focused some areas or special customers to save the finance.

2. What's News profile image55
    What's Newsposted 5 years ago

I have use Ad Brite and have had some good results. I think that most people just think of Adwords because it is the most widely used. The problem is that it's not always the most popular thing that gains attention to your product(s) or service(s). Google is synonymous with advertising.

When someone sees that little logo with the words "ads by" right next to it. They are reminded that these are people advertising. They think "Oh, well they're just trying to sell me something. On the other hand if they only see a link with good anchor text they think "Information".

1. zydd profile image61
      zyddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Many internet-users developed "AdSense-blindness". It means, that they are almost immune the well-known Google Ads. Maybe, they are not immune to other advertisers...

3. iyazam profile image61
    iyazamposted 5 years ago

I think Google Adwords is the best tool for advertising.
    Facebook is very expensive.

1. ocbill profile image76
      ocbillposted 5 years ago

there is 7ads as well or something like that . They market to all 7 continents but HQ initial focus was on Spanish

2. 0
      Go Writerposted 5 years ago

You may also want to try 7 Search and Adknowledge. 7 Search requires you to depost at least $25 while Adknowledge requires at least $50.

3. 59
      FStevensposted 5 years ago

There's some interesting thoughts on this in this article: