jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Join the SAS?!

1. superwags profile image82
    superwagsposted 6 years ago

Apparently the SAS are facing a recruitment crisis because it's difficult for soldiers to train to the required level necessary to join.

So anyone fancy closing their laptops and getting into training for the world's original and most elite special forces regiment?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13184524

1. CMHypno profile image90
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since I break into a sweat even thinking about putting on running shoes, am female and probably a few years too old, I can safely assume that my services will not be required! {sighs with relief} smile

superwagsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I'd be surprised if I was needed either; right age and gender - wrong attitude and fitness. I could clean their boots or knock them up a cup of tea. I make a lovely brew. Do the SAS drink tea? I hope so.

1. CMHypno profile image90
          CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure that they drink gallons of tea! Or you could shake a few cocktails or chuck the beer in the fridge for them?

superwagsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Course they do - you couldn't have the flagship of the British Armed Forces not drinking the national drink.

They definately don't drink cockatils. Just tea, premium Belgian lager, sweat and blood.

Do you think I'd need to wear one of those masks just to make tea.

working