jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Clickbank sucks,,,,

1. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 5 years ago

I started using Clickbank about two months ago. I have one of their sponsors ads on my biggest site, prime sidebar area.

To date I think I've gotten around 30 clicks on it. Anything else would have gotten thousands by now.

Most of what is in Clickbank seems to be "how to make money online" ebook crap.

I suppose if your running a site on how to make money online it might do well for you. But for normal niche sites they don't seem to have anything worthwhile. hmm

1. katiem2 profile image60
      katiem2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you may be on to something, I've taken all my Clickbank adds down from my sites as my experience was the same...

2. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image48
      Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmm..sounds quite logical. Infact, a good disovery. Thanks for sharing! smile

2. f_hruz profile image76
    f_hruzposted 5 years ago

To make any money with CB, it's better to create a Sqidoo Lense and present a review of some related CB products. Then you can use your own CB Affiliate Link as part of your soft sale ...

3. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

i deleted my account about 6 months ago when i realized I may never get payout because of their silly rules about credit cards,paypal and other payment options.
    They use you to advertise and they have a lot of crappy sites unfortunately.
    i've been trying to make a website with shareasale..anyone have comments about them?

1. Bill Manning profile image70
      Bill Manningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love shareasale, I do good with them. I use linkshare too but can't seem to get many sales from them. hmm

4. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I spent over 10 years in MLM and never trusted Clickbank, just like I never trusted a lot of the other online companies. wink

I found Clickbank to be a waste of time, because of the many inferior products it gathered for resale. hmm