jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Does Bidding online really save you money?

1. rich2630 profile image60
    rich2630posted 5 years ago

I have tried few sites,but never won anything :-(

1. 60
      iversonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i am running my own website <snipped>
      currently, i just do the SEO by myself. the bidding online will make you money, but you have to familiar with your products and key word,make sure which is useful and competitive. if not, you will waste a lot of money in the bidding.

2. uradginny profile image61
    uradginnyposted 5 years ago

At bestebazaar.com you win when u want to.
    Also its a bidding site where you bid to reduce the price of the product.

So whatb you do at bestebazaar.com is register > add bids to your bestebazaar balance > search for your products > view the current reduced price > and buy if you feel the price is best lowered.

You can decide your won buying price and winning the product is decided by you at your price and not depended by any timer or any luck.

3. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

E-Bay used to be fun years ago when it was first started, but now it all "buy it now" prices with hundreds of the same things, so it's hardly like bidding at all anymore.

4. 0
    Muldanianmanposted 5 years ago

I have found myself paying a lot more than things are worth by using ebay.  It was only after buying things, that I found them in the shops for a fraction of the price I paid.

1. uradginny profile image61
      uradginnyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is because ebay has huge charges imposed on the seller -- charges for listing items, charges for a photo gallery, 4% final value price, 4% taken by paypal for receiving money.

Now to to take care of these charges, the seller as to increase his price when selling at ebay, and hence the buyers will end up paying more for the items. (unless its a wholesale stock at lower price).

what benefits the buyer is when an auction site assures the seller getting more than his selling price after sale of the item. It is here that the seller will list an item  at a lower price.

I know one site that does exactly that for the seller.

While seller gets more than his selling price, the buyer always buys that item at a price lower than the selling price. Thus a win-win for both seller and buyer.